*Disclaimer* - I am not liable for anything you do to your car. This is just a basic walkthrough.
Task: Change the engine air filter on a JX35/QX60
Time: 5 minutes
- Air filter of your choice (I used the Purolator ONE Air Filter A24278 filter)
1) Open the hood the vehicle
2) Undo the two clips shows below to free the two halves the air filter assembly from each other:
3) Lift the top half up and pull the old filter out and do the reverse to drop the new filter in.
4) The top half of the air filter assembly has notches that fit into the below depicted holes. Tilt the top half down a bit in the rear, slide it into the holes, and then firmly press down and make sure the two halves line up. Once they do, simple re-do the clips from step 2 and secure the two halves together.
5) Enjoy your vehicle now breathing easier .