How would I find out what trim is the Zs that I am looking at?

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
9095240SXDUCK
Car: 240SXs

How would I find out what trim is the Zs that I am looking at?

I mean like how would I find out is the car a touring, base, performance.....I know what a track is since it has 4pot brembo and rays wheels!

I have been looking at couple Zs at small dealerships and they have no idea what am I talking about or hey don;t know what trim it is!

Can I tell by any number or letter in the vin?

Thanks

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Use the Nissan USA website http://www.nissanusa.com/ to learn what the differences are between trim's.

Mostly it is

Base = no LSD or HID's comes with 17: wheelsEnthusiast = no VDC or tire pressure monitoring and comes with 17"wheelsPerformance = no Bose and comes with 18" wheelsTouring = leather, Bose and 18" wheels on the MTTrack = 18" Rays, Brembo's

05 the Track and Ann. edition(MT) gets *new 18" wheels and Brembo's as well as a bump in HP(but less TQ)

There are a few more differences I'm sure that I forgot to mention, so check the website.

When looking at used 350z's you need to know more about the car and options than the salesmen (which in most cases won't be hard).

Post up any more Questions that you may have and I'll get you the answers.

BTW: each year Nissan has offered a limited color on the 350z.03 - Brickyard (IMO the best color)04 - Liquid Aluminum05 - Ultra Yellow

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”