How was/is your christmas.....

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

So its december 25, at 1145 am... Im bored as hell.. None of the action starts until 2pm..... This isnt very good... I have to go out in the freezing cold to go get wood for a fire...

I will be back for update on what I got... But id like to hear about the other people in the others forum......

Rex
Car: None

2:00, that's like FOREVER .

You should really let your little brother open all his first, then your Mom. You know womena dn children first. And since you opened your biggest a few weeks ago, you should wait.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

UGGH its 2:01 and now Ive been informed that i have to wait until 3:30! NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!

I cant even use my already recieved present anyway because it wont go out of the driveway...

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

ownt.

I've gotta wait until next WEEK!

waiting for my sister to come back into town...

sanioll
Car: 240SX SE - Toyota Camry

My christmas will start on 31st, when i freeze my *** on top of the mountain and than warm it up with bottles of vodka in a russian circle.

But for now, i'm stuck in a family dinner, where you have to use exact fork with exact food! It is really boring while my parents tell old classic jokes to their friends and sing alot from being a bit drunk, but i guess this is what you call a family!!

so yeah, my christmas kicks in on 31st until 3rd. Ski time babe!

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Wifie gave me money for my car...yeah...what to get with ??10,000...thinking saving for a steering wheel or new CD player...still waiting on package from mom and dad from the states.

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

From my GF- Tamiya Xanavi Nismo GTR model kit, GTA San Andreas, AE polo, 1:64 AE86.From everyone else- almost $100, socks (from my aunt, what a cool present 8)), shirt, fleece thing.From mom and dad- Nismo hoody.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Went well...nothing extraordinary as far as Christmas goes...but free stuff, per normal.

My parents gave me a 20 inch flat screen CRT which I've been needing badly (I've been stuck with something around 11 inches, German...all the wrong connections, loose adapters everywhere), a huge electric blanket (no more cold sheets when I get home from work!), a VERY rare CD--"The Hurt Inside, A String Quartet Tribute to Korn" which is absolutely amazing, a small screwdriver set (badly needed) and a membership to Korn Kamp. I accumulated $200 from cousins and grandparents. Gave my sister the Sims 2, and my brother some GBA games. Gave my dad a cigarrette lighter powered air compressor and my mom the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. I gave my cousin seasons 1 and 2 of Seinfeld ("Dude, this is the greatest present ever!!)And I got to drive the '04 around a lot and listen to my new CD with the Bose system.I'll put the $200 toward my laptop fund, and I should have enough for a pimp-tastic, Half Life 2 rockin' FX53-powered one when I get my tax refund.My friend gave me a shirt that says "People like you are the reason people like me need medication." I love it. I bought her "The Sims 2" but it's locked in the Max which is locked in a transmission shop parking enclosure, and the shop is closed until January--DAMMIT!

It was my first Christmas living in my own place, but I stayed with the family (they live about 10 minutes away). My grandparents were staying in what used to be my room, so I got to sleep on the floor. It was still nice to be there for a while, though (even though I'm probably there twice a week anyway for one reason or another).

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

The "quote", "reply", "post" and other buttons are GONE! I can still click them, and the shortcut still appears in the status bar on the bottom of the firefox window, but the visuals are not there....how irritating...

krazy skwerel
Car: 1989 240sx Coupe down for the count, 2005 Honda Accord, 1974 Mustang II

I got some socks a tool kit and a Catalytic converter for my truck.

Return to “Others”