How to Remove the center console on at 1999 GXE Altima

General discussion area for the L30-chassis Altima
Matt_c
Car: Nissan Altima GXE 1999

I recently purchased a new reciver for my car and was trying to remove the center trim to pull out the old stereo.

I unscrewed the two up top, as well as the two at the bottom that are hidden under the Gear Shift. I feel like I'm missing something because when I pull it is really tough to pull out. It's as if it's still screwed in somewhere.

Is it just a retention clip or am I missing one? Let me know before I bust something.

whydown

Thanks for sharing this las vegas hotels nice information. I appreciated your all post. All are full informative las vegas vacation packages and useful for blogger. If all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be los angeles condos a much better place. Keep it up.

natethagreat
Car: 1999 Nissan Altmia GXE

i dont know if you already got what you needed, but if not... are you looking to remove the whole center console, or just the wood grain part?if u want to remove the wood grain, off-top my head i believe that's all there is, and you just pull it out, it helps a little to remove the ash tray and reach n unplug the cigarette lighter plug outlet. i can double check if u need.

Return to “2nd Generation Altima Sedan (1998-2001)”