How to install roof wing/spoiler?

All things Altima Coupe.
cubaton3
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe

Hello, I just got my wing/roof spoiler, how do I install it to the car? Tape or somehow drilled in? It has a few holes..?

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Use double sided 3M tape. :yesnod

cubaton3

seldomseen wrote:Use double sided 3M tape. :yesnod
I have a question, I just places the spoiler on top to see how it would look, but I see that is a bit smaller on the sides and on the back which is the area facing the teunk it has a hole like if it was drilled ...

seldomseen

You have the rear window spoiler, and not the trunk spoiler correct? If you are referring to the rear window spoiler, what brand did you purchase? A lot of folks have indicated the the rear window spoiler is a tad bit short on both sides. There's nothing to drill the spoiler to. Can you take close up pics of the holes your referring to?

cubaton3

seldomseen wrote:You have the rear window spoiler, and not the trunk spoiler correct? If you are referring to the rear window spoiler, what brand did you purchase? A lot of folks have indicated the the rear window spoiler is a tad bit short on both sides. There's nothing to drill the spoiler to. Can you take close up pics of the holes your referring to?
First image, is on the left side of the spoiler, is visible when we place the spoiler, visible from the back is facing the trunk and the second image is below the spoiler. Also its a tid smaller on the sides and I see that is not fully curbed to the rear window design ...

This is the spoiler I purchased, Is really bad quality, im asking the seller for a return and refund.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231226873106?item=231226873106

seldomseen

Looks like a used rear window spoiler....definately return it for a refund. Just stick with the name brand rear window spoiler for the best fitment and no holes. :yesnod

cubaton3

seldomseen wrote:Looks like a used rear window spoiler....definately return it for a refund. Just stick with the name brand rear window spoiler for the best fitment and no holes. :yesnod
Which spoiler would you recommend me? Can you please send me an ebay link or brand link? Thanks, I have very little knowledge of this .

normmynorm
Car: 2011 Altima Coupe 3.5SR

He's saying you should probably go with a trusted vendor for the roof, trunk, or lip spoilers as many times the ones on eBay have fitment issues. The STILLEN lips and spoilers are probably the best quality, but of course a little more expensive.

STILLEN Roof Spoiler
http://www.stillen.com/product/roof-spo ... -1286.html

cubaton3

normmynorm wrote:He's saying you should probably go with a trusted vendor for the roof, trunk, or lip spoilers as many times the ones on eBay have fitment issues. The STILLEN lips and spoilers are probably the best quality, but of course a little more expensive.

STILLEN Roof Spoiler
http://www.stillen.com/product/roof-spo ... -1286.html
Thanks

normmynorm

No problem. Not sure of what brand, but I think there is a Carbon Fiber version of the roof spoiler that they make. Could be VIS or Carbon Creations. I think someone on here has one.

normmynorm

Found the forum link. I think it was from eBay, but maybe this will help you too.

ebay-carbon-fiber-roof-spoiler-t542117.html

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”