How to I dentify Deluxe Technology package while shopping online?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
rsg123
Car: 2006 M45 Sport

I am looking for a 2015+ QX80 with Deluxe Technology package and am primarily shopping online at this point. I am finding that, especially when the QX80 is being sold at a non-Infiniti dealer, there is no information listed about which packages the vehicle has (and they have no clue either).
Is there an easy way to identify the Deluxe Technology package in photos? I realize I can easily identify that the vehicle has at least the Driver's Assistance package by the adaptive cruise buttons on the steering wheel.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

The short take is that if it has 15 speakers, it has the Deluxe Technology Package. The Strafford Burl trim is another indicator.
2015 Infiniti QX80 Press Kit: Overview
Leading the changes to the 2015 Infiniti QX80: The new Deluxe Technology Package includes Adaptive Front lighting System, semi-aniline seating, Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, Advanced Climate Control System, Blind Spot Intervention®. A new burl trim, Strafford Burl, is added to the new Deluxe Technology Package. Also available is the Bose® Cabin Surround® sound system with 15 speakers, which is part of the Deluxe Technology Package.

The Deluxe Technology Package now includes Blind Spot Intervention® (BSI), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP). As in previous years, the comprehensive package also offers Front Pre-Crash Seatbelts, Bose® Cabin Surround® sound system with 15 speakers, Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, climate-controlled front seats, semi-aniline leather seating surfaces, the Stratford Burl trim, 2nd row footwell courtesy lights, Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS), chrome mirror caps, Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS) with auto-leveling headlights and headlight washers.

The Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW) system warns the driver of risks that lie beyond the driver's forward field of vision. It not only can sense the relative velocity and distance of a vehicle directly ahead, but also of a vehicle traveling in front of the preceding one. Also added are standard 3-Blink one-touch turn signals.

marctronixx

get the VIN. go to a local infiniti dealer. give them the VIN. they can pull up any options the car has.

i would highly advise to get these cars froma 3rd party dealer. only get these form nissan/infiniti and if you are going used get a CPO.

smola
Car: qx80 2015
Q50 2016 awd 3.0 premium
Corvette stingray 2014

Headlights washers!

rrazzaque
Car: 2016 QX80 with Delux Tech, Drive Assist, 22" wheel and Theater in Hermosa Blue/Graphite

Look at the sew pattern on the seats (both front and back/middle) and door panels. If it has no sew pattern then it is not Deluxe. Also, look for two dial knobs towards the bottom of the front dash panel for heating AND cooling of front seats - only Deluxe will have them. Non-Deluxe will have switch for only seat heater with HI/low option.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”