Hey guys, as you have probably already noticed, the new forum software has private messaging. By default, private messaging is turned off and must be turned on so that other members may contact you. To turn on private messaging for your user account, please do the following (you must be logged in to complete the following steps):
1. Click 'User Control Panel' on the navigation bar to the right of this post.
2. Choose the 'Board Preferences' tab.
3. Under 'Edit Global Settings' select the Yes radio button next to 'Allow users to send you private messages'
4. Click the 'Submit' button.
5. All done! Now your private messaging has been activated. You can only PM other forum members that have enabled the PM option in their global account settings. If you see someone that hasn't enabled the option, tell them to enable it and point them to this thread!
(Click on above image to enlarge)