How to clean the roof on the interior of my G35?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
infinitgkid
Car: '06 Infiniti G35 Coupe

I've noticed that there have been discolored spots on the interior of my G. Its on the roof towars the passenger sun visor? Will regular carpet shampoo work? or do i have to go out and buy another product?

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

That's what I did to my Saab. i was stupid enough to take home a christmas tree in the car. What an idiot i was. Well let me tell you won't happen again. I was able to clean it with the carpet cleaner. I used also that upholstery cleaner spray before with success. I forgot the name of it. You can spray foam on the spot and use the brush to clean.

Zozoka

verbal assassin

my passenger accidently ruined my roof with a pen once.. i was pissed like a mofo.

but to my suprise, a simple spray of simple green on a rag and a nice wipe, got rid of the ink with no problem.

so try some simple green.

fosterelli
Car: 2006 Infiniti G35 6MT Sedan

+1 to the Verbal Assassin...Simple Green is the magic formula most people fail to know about.It is safe, clean, good smelling, and WORKS. (but always test in a small discrete area first)

infinitgkid

thanks, but where would i find simple green? lol i've never heard of it before... would advanced auto sell it?

fatire_mtb
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe 5AT

you can usually find it just about any where these days. it will be amongst the other cleaning supplies. i have seen it at publix, home depot, kroger, walgreens, cvs and of course most head shops (it has magical glass cleaning abilities too).

infinitgkid

alright i'll go pick some up today... thanks a bunch!

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”