How to change JDM Fuga console language

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
mh_notorious
Car: Nissan Fuga 350GT

Sup everybody. I got myself a 2006 jdm fuga and with infini grille/emblem and 19 infiniti sport wheels. Loving it. I think the Jdm models have a few options which doesn't come stateside. The blind spot camera on the passenger wing mirror for example and front passenger seats which can also be moved by the rear passenger if you're chaffeur driven. That i think is a particular Jap luxury trait..anyways can anybody suggest me if i can change the whole center console language to the Infiniti version. I mean the OS and not the buttons. Please help me out fellas.

a.blanco0905
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

Damn dude, that's cool as fack!!! How u come across it? Hold on to it for life... it might be worth some good $$$ in the future. Could u post some pics please? Thanks... as far as your problem... you're prolly screwed, unless, Nissan/Infiniti can update that stuff for you because unlike cell phones we cant' choose the language on our USDM Ms anyways, so I highly doubt your Fuga would do that... Infiniti should've offered languages in our cars, I know newer Acuras have the option to change the language on the display screen... oh well... GL and post some pics!!!

Em35X
Car: 06 M35x

Sorry, no advice on the language thing but second on the pics.

mh_notorious

HI. Sorry about the late reply. And i'm trying to post a pic. I dont know how this works. Just trying out. Holla back if you guys can see this

mh_notorious

Ok this picture is a little edited. I'll take some more pictures soon and show the main differences between the JDM and Export models.

this is the only decent interior pic i have ATM. i'll snap NEW AND TASTY ones soon to show off very soon. Do you guys have passenger seat controls on the side like this as well? The third lowest button is for the passenger seat foot recliner!! Will take pics of that and the dashboard language crises i face.
Last edited by mh_notorious on Wed May 11, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a.blanco0905
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

Yah, we can see them... and it looks just like my car... I want interior picture man!!! Lmao... clean ride btw. What state are you and the car in?

saruboi
Car: 2006 M45s Silver

mh_notorious, just curious is that Japan or Taiwan? the landscape back drop don't seem like any state in the USA.

mh_notorious

saruboi wrote:mh_notorious, just curious is that Japan or Taiwan? the landscape back drop don't seem like any state in the USA.
LOL. Nah man. This is in Bangladesh. It's in south east Asia. Google us and all you'll see is crap. But it ain't all like that lol. The traffic is one of the worst in the world yes. I'd rather not start about that. And the landscape is in my home. and that's a mango tree you see through the driver seat lol :)

a.blanco0905
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

^Yeah, that's why I asked you what state were you in... you fooled me, I thought u were in the states and u never clarified it. Lol... of course you have rhd fuga, duh. Still clean tho!!!

mh_notorious

a.blanco0905 wrote:^Yeah, that's why I asked you what state were you in... you fooled me, I thought u were in the states and u never clarified it. Lol... of course you have rhd fuga, duh. Still clean tho!!!

LOL i wish i was. Or anywhere where they have smooth winding roads. and maybe a mountain pass view to boot. LOL. Posting a few more pictures i just took.

ODO shows 8161 km. When i bought it had around 7600 km. 2006 import and i bought it 2 months back. Talk about low mileage. And it's my first car. I feel blessed

love this nice jap touch where the rear passenger can just shove you away. LIKE A BOSS hahaha

Side blind

Side blind camera

One of the best features. REALLL handy. You guys need to see how close you gotta sqeeze through traffic over here. ALL THE TIME! aarrghh

:)

took off the sandals right after haha. dennis the menace

a.blanco0905
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

Very nice man, I see you have the premium package and nice kiddo... seems like he's an angel... riiiiigggghhhhhttttt, lol. On pics all our kids do dont they? Lol...

diamatik

Hey guys, I am about to buy a used 2006 NISSAN FUGA 350GT with the Sport Package. I would like to know where I could get the Infiniti grille/emblem for the exterior, and where to get the steering wheel emblem as well. Thanks in advance.

a.blanco0905
91 300zx TT
07 Kaw ZX6R

^ebay...

InfinitiEric

diamatik wrote:Hey guys, I am about to buy a used 2006 NISSAN FUGA 350GT with the Sport Package. I would like to know where I could get the Infiniti grille/emblem for the exterior, and where to get the steering wheel emblem as well. Thanks in advance.
I am selling the 'M45' emblem for the trunk in my sale thread -> here. $10.00 OBO (or better offer) for the emblem not including shipping. It retails for $30-$50 from Infiniti directly and on eBay. Send me an offer by personal message (you have to have over 10 posts to use PMs).

Depending on how much you'd pay, I may be interested in selling you the grille (and the Infiniti emblem on the grille) off of my 2006 Infiniti M45. Shoot me an offer on that too and I'll let you know.

-Eric

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”