How much is the 'Convience' Package?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
GizmoDVD
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

Well, Im in the market for a Versa. Test drove it, and loved it. I want to get the SL with the 'convience' package. Does that include the Bluetooth, Volume control on steering wheel, sunroof, and the 'no key to start engine' ? If so, how much is this?

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Convenience package = Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, and Intelligent key. $700.

Sunroof package = sunroof. Not available without subwoofer, satellite radio. At this moment, not available (late fall avaliability, apparently)

GizmoDVD

Thanks! I'll pass...now I just need my Blue color and I am all set.

electech
Car: '02 Explorer Limited, '03 Escape Limited, '07 Versa SL HB CVT, Convenience group, splash guards, flo

I just picked up a SL in Fresh Powder color and got the convenience group. Originally, I was going to pass on it too. But, it is a great option and the invoice price is $605. In my opinion, it is a great option and I recommend it. Good luck.

Kermee

I highly recommend the Convenience Package also. It's a great deal all things considered. I use the Bluetooth Handsfree heavily but of course it's all up to you! Keyless entry and start, controls on the steering wheel...

For $700, you're getting great technology that's usually only available on higher priced vehicles.

Cheers,Kermee

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Yeah, I use all of those features regularly too. Plus, the Convenience Package gives you factory pre-wiring for XM/Sirius satellite kits. If you want a FACTORY integrated kit, you HAVE to get the Convenience package... no way to refit it to the OEM stereo without.

ducatinova

The big problem is that for some crazy reason you can not get ABS with the convience package. I hate when companies do this.

GizmoDVD

Keyless entry is only with the Convience package? Otherwise I have to manually open/lock the doors with a key, correct?

voltronguy
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL Super Black

GizmoDVD wrote:Keyless entry is only with the Convience package? Otherwise I have to manually open/lock the doors with a key, correct?
Remote keyless entry is standard on the SL, and is part of the power package with the S. So in that case you would have to push the buttons on the fob.

The Convenience package means you never have to take a key out of your pocket/purse to open/lock a door or start the car. It's awesome! If you are already looking at an SL, it's worth the $700.

Return to “Versa General Chat”