How should I price this '83 720?

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Androidd Prince

Hello there. This is my first post, but I've been lurking hoping I could find some answers, but I recently got an offer on my Datsun. Wasn't sure whether to post it in classifieds or not, but I'm not able to take pictures of the passenger's side. Additionally, some information is incomplete as per the posting guidelines, and frankly I wasn't sure what to even set the price as, which was going to be my original post until I realized I had to wait for an admin to verify my account, and needed a price on the CL listing.

All the details are on the CL ad. Any additional questions welcome.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 34327.html

I priced it high because I wasn't sure how much of a collector's vehicle it is or isn't. I figured, Craigslist can always go lower -- I got offered 400, which, considering I don't use it and probably would play like hell to fix it up, would be nice pocket change, but it isn't paying my rent for the month, either. Is it reasonable? Or, if it's not, how often would I potentially be getting better offers? If I have to wait a year to sell at a better price, I'll just sell it now.

If this needs to get moved/changed, somebody let me know.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if the post is an eyesore.

macgiver

mac, just me - one "opinion" but before you have to evict the family of ten skunks ,(now at five !) ,MAN
:nono: . If you've seen me on here I'll inject a little humor ,BUT the rent etc. is really irrelevent seems
as one looks at those pictures . Taking $400 , NOW ,no more ASPIRIN gonna be needed ,gonna get very hot soon , WOW , -TAKE THAT MONEY - walk don't run :lolling:

Return to “Datsun 720”