How much for the spoiler?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
claude258

I got my new Rogue last week and now I would like to get the spoiler.

How much did you paid for the spoiler and how much did you paid for the installation?

philipa_240sx

Claude258,

As you probably already know, the US and Canadian model spoilers are different. Typically, parts and labour prices in the US are cheaper as well. Take this into account when comparing.

claude258

A US Nissan dealer is asking $US 500 + 8% tax for the spoiler and the installation.

Is it to much?

Direwolf
Car: Nissan Rogue

Claude,

If this helps you at all:

Of the 7 or so local dealerships I called around Philadelphia/New Jersey, only 1 really even knew what the spolier was. They said they would order it and do the installation for $420. Considering the spoiler seems to sell anywhere from $230 - $260, this seemed like a fair price to me. I have yet to go have this done however.

roguemocker
Car: Nissan Rogue `08

I did mine this spring and the total cost, for the spoiler & installation, was $382. I live in Wa State.

charrua
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

The invoice on the spoiler for the '08 model is $268. Hope this helps.

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

Direwolf wrote:Claude,

If this helps you at all:

Of the 7 or so local dealerships I called around Philadelphia/New Jersey, only 1 really even knew what the spolier was. They said they would order it and do the installation for $420. Considering the spoiler seems to sell anywhere from $230 - $260, this seemed like a fair price to me. I have yet to go have this done however.
Hi Direwolf,

Could you tell us which dealer gave you this quote (or PM me if you don't want to make it public)?

I am questioning myself about putting a spoiler on my Rogue (kinda expensive mod), for sure the US one if I do that, and at the end of August I will leave my Rogue for a week in Philadephia. It could be a good match to make it done while the car is parked over there.

Are the dealers opened on saturdays in the US?

Thanks.

funnyapple

I know a good spoiler website. They are only selling the aftermark spoilers aroound $65 USD. It is really good deal.......You'd better have a look there....http://www.spoilersmart.com

Roguemeister

They may sell spoilers for $65 but they don't sell one for the Rogue!!

Return to “Rogue Forum”