Well now that I am at 600 miles I will give you a list of my impressions:
1. Disappointed how fast the battery discharges at highway speeds, didn't count on that
2. Pickup and handling rock as stated in other threads
3. You MUST have places to charge the car if you buy one. The Bay Area for sure has lots of them, but if you live somewhere with few chargers then forget it.
4. This would be a tough car to have as your only car, but makes a great extra/commuter car.
5. The ligher you are on the gas.....errr, long pedal to the left
the farther you go by a long way
6. Spend $100 on the home estimate before you buy the car, my mistake was not doing this and my house cost $3,700 to complete installation due to extra electrical work required.
7. Do homework your electrical provider and how you're going to setup the car charger. If you already have a big power bill (like I do because of fish tanks, multiple refigerators, etc) then you need to have a second meter. This will cost, probably not as bad as mine did, but it will cost.
So far we love the car an everyone else that drives it agrees. The range right now is my only disappointment.