How is the Sentra SE-R Spec V?

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Heera
Car: Hyundai

I've been looking at a new car, and found a '06 Sentra SE-R Spec V that looks promising. The reviews I've found have sounded generally good, but nothing about actually owning it. How is it as a DD and/or how is it when you actually want to drive it?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

Found this in a quick search online. There were three recalls issued for the 2006 Sentra, so make sure those have been resolved.
I bought a 2006 Sentra SE-R Spec-V with the 6 speed transmission and I love it. Everyone comments on the comfort of the seats and how good the stereo is, and they are right. But if you get behind the wheel you will love the handling, the power, and the gas mileage. It is a great value considering the price and the quality of the engineering you get in the Spec-V.
How's things in Frankfurt?

Heera
Car: Hyundai

Heera wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 am
I've been looking at a new car, and found a '06 Sentra SE-R Spe *REDACTED*Speed Test *REDACTED* Scrabble Word Finder *REDACTED*Solitairec V that looks promising. The reviews I've found have sounded generally good, but nothing about actually owning it. How is it as a DD and/or how is it when you actually want to drive it?
I got my answer
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted unapproved content

rico-nico12

Rogue One wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:50 am
:welcome:

Found this in a quick search online. There were three recalls issued for the 2006 Sentra, so make sure those have been resolved.
I bought a 2006 Sentra SE-R Spec-V with the 6 speed transmission and I love it. Everyone comments on the comfort of the seats and how good the stereo is, and they are right. But if you get behind the wheel you will love the handling, the power, and the gas mileage. It is a great value considering the price and the quality of the engineering you get in the Spec-V.
How's things in Frankfurt?
where did you find this review?

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”