How is the sale of Rogue? Hardly see them on the roads!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

cdmuile wrote:Interesting post. Currently the stable is home to the gray Rogue SL and a new tC RS4.0 also gray. The Rogue is driven by my 'best beloved' and I'm getting reacquainted with a 5 speed manual. 'Best beloved' says she doesn't know if her neck will survive my very poor clutch work. She's more than happy to get back into her Rogue. WRC driver I ain't........yet.
You're the third person I know of who owns or has owned a Scion tC that ended up with a Rogue (myself and another person Leo2005 included). That's pretty interesting, isn't it? Mine was a 5MT as well; 2005 silver streak metallic. Traded it in for an '07 350Z, which in turn I traded in for my Rogue that I have now.

-Ed

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

KenHash wrote:When I picked up my SL Rogue in May 2008 I saw none on the roads.Recently driving around westcheser (a NYC suburb) I saw 6 Roguesof various colors within 2 hours . I think that what everyone says is right, we are going start seeing more and more of them. Perhaps to the point that we wish we didn't. RAv4s and CRVs are a dime a dozen on the roads, but at least they've been around long enough so that the earlier models and later models don't look anything alike. The Rogue is just starting. As for the recession, I don't think people go running out immediately and replace their cars, with the possible exception of large SUVs and Hummers.When I went into the Nissan dealership I was originally thinking Muranobut the gas milage was exactly the same as my Jeep Cherokee that I was replacing and the Rogue caught my eye.
Dobbs Ferry! Howdy, neighbor!

-Ed

Leo2005

well....mine was 5MT as well except when I tired of this car I didn't trade it in. i just totaled it

KenHash
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD

"Dobbs Ferry! Howdy, neighbor!

-Ed

Hi Neighbor.I've seen 1 Gotham Grey (like mine) and 2 indigo blue Roguesdriving through Scardsle. But neither of the twoi blue ones hadyour distinctive plate.See you around! Ken

Return to “Rogue Forum”