How Hard Or Difficult Is To Swap A S15 In To A S13

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
nissandet240
Car: My car, DJ sytem, PC's and Technology

HEEEEEEEEEELOWIm buying an s15 front clip tomorow i will go and paid it up.does any one knows how difficult and what mods have to be done? olso the clip im buying has a broken intercooler. but they are going to replace it are all inter coolers the same from s13's, s14's, s15's and 180's what would you recoment me? stock wise! ( i have no cash for a FMIC)all comments are welcome. :help :help

Daunttless

If you are keeping the 6 speed tranny, which I would assume you are, you'll need the differential and driveshaft.

Wiring will be a bit of a b****, but shouldn't be too bad.

If you have a SOHC you'll need to reroute your power steering and ac lines, if you are keeping either one.

You may wish to do a battery relocation, and at the very least you'll need a downpipe. I can't think of anything else offhand, you'll probably have to notch your fender for the side mount. That should be it though, its bolt it.

nissandet240
Car: My car, DJ sytem, PC's and Technology

thanx bro yes of course im planing on keeping the 6 speed trax the guy said he has drishaf and differential wich i think It already comes with a LSD right? but i was concern about the inner cooler cose the one it had there (well whatever was left from the crash)seem kind of big :confused: wish I had a digital camera so i could post some pics :(

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”