How does one actually acquire nistune?

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
Cansai_Drifto
Car: 1990 240sx SOHC with a shwak of goodies

So I have been on nistune a website and I'm just confused on how I actually get their board attatched to mine?? I don't see a way to do it myself although I'm competent at soldering?? Do I send my board away and they do it or is there an option to do it myself because I can't find one nor do I know if I'm even supposed to send it to them. Starting a KA-ET build and need this one question answered before anything!!! :bowrofl:

ca18det_boy

You can either order the board from nistune and solder it yourself if you feel comfortable soldering PCB's, you can send them your ECU and they'll solder it on, or you can find an authorized dealer somewhere close to you and purchase it from them.

Cansai_Drifto
Car: 1990 240sx SOHC with a shwak of goodies

ca18det_boy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:07 am
You can either order the board from nistune and solder it yourself if you feel comfortable soldering PCB's, you can send them your ECU and they'll solder it on, or you can find an authorized dealer somewhere close to you and purchase it from them.

Oh alright gotcha I just didn't see an option on the site to do it myself, nor did it say where I send my ECU to. I'll have to look deeper I guess! I'd rather them do it to be honest aha

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”