How do you locate the wire for the reverse light?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Jeff_Jeff
Car: Nissan Rogue

I have 2010 rogue and I am installing a wireless backup camera and I just don't know where to look to find the wire to the reverse light. Any help would be appreciated.

keitarosan
Car: 2010 Nissan Rogue

I just replaced my 2010 SL backup tail lamp. If it's just the wires you need to access. There are 2 panels at the back of your trunk door. Pop it out and you'll get to the wires. If you need access to the light itself. You have to take off 3 nuts. 2 on each side and 1 inside that panel that I just mentioned.

Then you have to pry the entire back up lens. Be careful not to break it. It is held on to the trunk door by a sticky rubber seal. Pry it out by working around the lens housing until it pops out. The entire back up housing will give you access to the wires, light bulb, etc.

Leo2005

Plastic panel next to the dead pedal. Open it and find green wire. Test it with voltmeter to make sure:

Jeff_Jeff
Car: Nissan Rogue

Thanks a lot, I do appreciate your responses. I just need to locate the reverse light wire (in the back) for wireless backup camera. Do you have any picture of the wires in the trunk. What color is the reverse wire?

Return to “Rogue Forum”