how about NORTH CALI?~~?

Including HI and CA
ESPER

anybody up here willing to meet?

StickyIcky

Yeah. Daytime or Nighttime? What specific area? Like SF/Bay? Just make sure its not cancelled altogether. hehe:thumbup

ESPER

sf bay area we should see who all is willing to go and what locations then find a good meeting point. i am from union city/fremont hayward area

that180guy
Car: cars&girls...cut the last part out

yea man, im new, and ive been waiting for sumone 2 put 2gether a bayarea gathering. im in, tell me time, and place, im from el cerritos

nissan_driver24

hi.... i'm new in this forum and i would totally be down with this meet ... tell me when and where and as long as it doesn't intefere with work and school i'm gonna go....

ESPER

well actually i would aslo like someone to organize the meet, i have never attened one so i am not too sure what is gonna go down!! hehe

driftaholic
Car: reading nico

i defintately wanna get something going here. i'm in hayward. i've never been to a meet, but i've heard about a few different kinds.some guys just hook up at a starbucks or someplace, some rent a track for a day. i think i'd like something more exciting than hanging out at starbucks but cheaper than renting a track. let's get some ideas out there!

we could always block off a section of street and have a 4-car drag race and bet our titles that we win.........

i'm good for thursday and friday nights, and saturdays and sundays.

PAnut240
Car: RC boats and Cars, Racing of just about any kind, camping and fishing just for a few

Look down a few threads. There is a meet in progress for Sears Point in Dec. I'm up for a small get together too. driftaholic, I'm off tomorrow if ya want to get together. I'm gonna be bored and need something to do. Give me a buzz.

Jim

driftaholic

i saw the thread about sears point. i can't really afford to do that, but it sounds like some fun!

it's a good 140 miles between hayward and marysville. know any fun curvy roads around the halfway point? like between sac and napa?

anyone else know the fun roads around there?

i see ones that look fun on the map, but no telling what they're really like (hilly, flat, trees, fields, houses, cops, cops, cops, skinny, wide, etc...)

SpeeDDrifT
Car: drive. drift. drive....um drift...SAFELY. k

if you looking for good drift spots we know plenty here in reno. only 3.5 hrs away.

anyways if you guys ever figure out a plan i would drive down to check it out......i would really like to get a big 240sx and AE86 meet going

HachiRoku

let's make a very small meet with just a few cars and have a drift session in a parking lot now that it's wet....some place that won't get us in trouble with the cops

i don't want to end up scrambling when cops come to bust us

that180guy

u ladies ever heard of golden gatefields? its pretty much empty this season (no horse racing). its a freakin huge *** parkin lot, larger the mall size, and no islands to hit! usually during the weekends, after 3 security dun give a ****...........

just layin dwn my suggestions...

p/s did i mention it was lik just paved over?

240sxcali

Hmm I am down also,but my car is kinda ****ED UP right now. Oh and I am from Sacramento.

PAnut240
Car: RC boats and Cars, Racing of just about any kind, camping and fishing just for a few

Hey cali, if your not doing anything on Wed maybe you could give me a hand with the SR. Im just up the road about, well if you drive the way I do 25-45min, in marysville. I could give ya directions and sign you on base up here. I'll need all the help I can get.lol :help Let me know if you ever need some help, I'll be more than happy to help a fellow 240er out. LaterJim

driftaholic

golden gate fields is in san mateo, right? is that where you are, that180guy?

i like HachiRoku's idea. what city are you in, HachiRoku?

Maybe we should make a list of all the norcal folks and the cities they live in. good idea? i mean, northern california is a pretty big place....

driftaholic

and why doesn't my picture ever show up? it works when i preview...

that180guy

dude, n ur from hayward?i think ur talkin bout golden gate park man. Golden Gatefields is located in Berkley, near gilman st.

driftaholic

I looked on the map. I was thinking of Bay Meadows. They race horses there too :-Dgolden gate park is in SF anyway.okay let's set something up at golden gate fields then. tough to find a big parking lot with no lights, trees, islands, or curbs....

anyone know how security is at oakland arena/coliseum?

i'm good, thursday, friday, and saturday nights

that180guy

im good on those same days. what about u other guys. colliseum.......never been there for thati say golden gatefields is best :D

p/s can anybody bring any cones?

driftaholic

okay it's been ten days. why doesn't anyone like this thread anymore? sorry, i don't have any cones.

that180guy

interestin......same as i was thinkin. how come where not as "enthusiastic" as our soCal brothern?so.........

r we up for anything?

driftaholic

i'm cool saturday 11-23 after like 11 or 12 at night. let's try golden gate fields, or if it's just us two (lol) we can go anywhere...

that180guy

whoa whoa whoa!!! that was super short notice drift. i was out all night wif my gf:D last nite, so i didnt get 2 check the forum. and i just got home lik, now, n i just saw ur post(the time is 11:07).

sorry man, i couldnt make it, im tired lika mofo(went drvin around alemeda navy base, den got outta our cars n walked in the dark tryin 2 scare the **** outta each other)

if ur up for it again i shall be good for next saterday, er even thanksgivin day, (no one should be out, plenty of freedom)driftaholic - im me on my aim handle collagefokwanabe

sorry again man

btw - alemeda naval base we just checked out this nite, all i gots 2 say is dammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn, its got lots lik 2-3 times the size of golden gate

that180guy

finally, after the hard collaboration of me n & driftaholic. we've come to a that, 11-29-02, friday night, at 9:00pm, golden gate fields..........

be ther NorCal folk.

driftaholic

yeah! be there! be there! don't make norcal look lame! don't be lame!

that180guy

welps, meet was pretty much a bust, least i had a good time werking up the parkin lot, ahahahah.

the next one, howabout we actually all go?food for thought

Return to “California Region”