Houston Members Who have done the NAV/DVD hack?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Scott in Houston
Car: M35 Sport, 996 Twin Turbo, Ford Explorer

Anyone here from Houston who has done this hack? If so, I'll contribute heavily in the form of beer or whatever for help with this.

I just bought an M35 Sport (Journey/Tech packages), and just found this forum. I've posted a dozen or so times on another forum.

I've seen the directions on performing the hack, but have no confidence in myself to perform this. Anyone done it that would like to help?

Scott in Houston'06 M35 Sport'02 996 Twin Turbo'03 Ford Explorer

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Scott in Houston wrote:Anyone here from Houston who has done this hack? If so, I'll contribute heavily in the form of beer or whatever for help with this.

I just bought an M35 Sport (Journey/Tech packages), and just found this forum. I've posted a dozen or so times on another forum.

I've seen the directions on performing the hack, but have no confidence in myself to perform this. Anyone done it that would like to help?

Welcome to NICO!

Interesting stable of cars you have there! A 996 twin turbo? Wow!

I am not in Houston, so I hope some others will chime in. Maybe a meet there is in needed, so you all can get together and have a "DVD mod" session!

Z

Scott in Houston
Car: M35 Sport, 996 Twin Turbo, Ford Explorer

szhosain wrote:
Welcome to NICO!

Interesting stable of cars you have there! A 996 twin turbo? Wow!

I am not in Houston, so I hope some others will chime in. Maybe a meet there is in needed, so you all can get together and have a "DVD mod" session!

Z
That would be awesome! I haven't heard any responses yet though.

I'll even take a Dallas response or somewhere else within a reasonable drive. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm a car nut. I'm also a Porsche nut. I'm a mod at 6speedonline.com and FunCarsOnline.com. The 996TT is my sports car thirst for speed quenching car , this new M35 is my gadget, toys, convenience, luxury, quenching car.

SonzofGod
Car: 2002 Infiniti Q45

Has anyone done this on an 02 Q45? I am wondering if it can be done the same way?

Thanks,Nick

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”