hot wire for j30 1994 bose radio

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
Mike R

could someone please help me...my radio is good, and i wanted to run a wire directly fom the radio to the battery or the alternator, because there is a short somewhere, and I cant get the radio on,but it is good(had it tested).Which plug in the back of the radio should I splice into, and would it be better to run it to the alternator.I am not sure which is the antenna plug , and is this possible to do? Thanks

j30t

id sell that one on ebay for $100 or so and get a nice mp3/cd player. Or just wait until someone here that knows what to do chimes in.

scruf1986
Car: the car

Ha. Nice job answering that question. Just kidding. But j30 is right. It would be a better idea to get a new cd and/or mp player. I don't have the diagram. But you can call your local shop and they should be able to give it do you. If later down the road you can't find one. You can cut the wires and test them with a test lamp and a battery that is probably 7-12 volts. Another root is to go and buy a wiring harness. The pins that match up will be the same as on the wiring harness. AKA The red wire is ignition. The factory wire that is directly across the connectors (AKA same pin) is the factory ignition wire. This works for every wire. But a wiring diagram helps. Im not a work so I can't give it to you.

Eswift
Car: should be obvious enough

look over your fuses.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”