Homelink M56S

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
qdcspm
Car: M56

Hello everyone, I just got an M56 sport with all the packages. LOVE it. I installed kick plates, disconnected the negative before I did so. Installed no problem. My issue is I can't program the homelink. It worked fine until I disconnected the neg on the battery.
I can't clear it? So the green light is sold green, I hold the 1st and 3rd buttons down, but the light never blinks?
Any ideas on how to clear?

Also I have the stillen dual intake,less than a year used from my M37 sport, I paid 500 for them, make me an offer? I took them off the car before I upgraded, excellent shape.

Thanks, Sean

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

qdcspm wrote:Hello everyone, I just got an M56 sport with all the packages. LOVE it. I installed kick plates, disconnected the negative before I did so. Installed no problem. My issue is I can't program the homelink. It worked fine until I disconnected the neg on the battery.
I can't clear it? So the green light is sold green, I hold the 1st and 3rd buttons down, but the light never blinks?

Also I have the stillen dual intake,less than a year used from my M37 sport, I paid 500 for them, make me an offer? I took them off the car before I upgraded, excellent shape.

Thanks, Sean
Hi Sean, welcome to the forum.

Not sure on the homelink, but please post a picture of your intakes (with your username) in the next day or two or I'll have to edit your post. I hope you understand, thanks man. In fact, I'd be okay with your creating a separate thread for just the intakes (so we can keep the homelink discussion to homelinks and not mixed with back and forth FS posts).

SwissCheeseHead
Car: 11 M37x, 94 BMW 530i

How long are you holding the buttons down for? It takes a good 30 secs or so IIRC. They also have to be pressed simultaneously.

wideopn11
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x Moonlight White

Takeda CAI
Stillen exhaust w/ MeganRacing Y-pipe
SCALE coilovers 16K/10K F/R
Akebono BBK
Cusco strutbar
25mm spacers F/R
Uprev tune by seymore4

I can't remember where I found this originally so here are some pics :chuckle:

stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

qdcspm wrote:Hello everyone, I just got an M56 sport with all the packages. LOVE it. I installed kick plates, disconnected the negative before I did so. Installed no problem. My issue is I can't program the homelink. It worked fine until I disconnected the neg on the battery.

Thanks, Sean
Can you post some pictures? thanks

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Yeah, it takes longer than you think for the reset to happen.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”