Hmmm something on the Spec:

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I'll copy this to teh Sentra section.

Fred...:)

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

car looks good

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Whatever could it be :confused:

OneFastStanza

lessthanjakejohn wrote:a cf lip?

yes :D I will have the rest of the kit in CF on the car this week. Waiting for my parts to come in.

As for a new grill, what is wrong with the ones I have :confused: The only new grill I would get is a type of radiator looking setup that would replace the bottom hole ;)

OneFastStanza

fiznat wrote:I dont understand the big deal about carbon fiber. So what if it's light, I mean how much weight did you REALLY save- and who cares anyhow unless you're like an F1 racer or something. You'd probably save more weight just by eating less cheeseburgers every day, and that wouldnt cost you money!

Definetly looks nice though, cant deny that. :thumbup

Well I have it on the car mostly for looks. It doesn't weight much but obviously it is added onto the stock pieces so I am really adding a few lbs but as somone already stated CF is stronger than fiberglass. And I am not really a big guy, I am 6'1 180lbs so I really can't shed lbs hehe without looking anorexic :oface

One thing about this kit I have is it is actually functional and has been tested. They were originally designed for the World Challenge Spec V except he had fiberglass pieces made originally. Jermaine from Composite Creations worked out a deal with the owner of the molds (who had only 3 kits produced from the molds) so he can start producing the kits. So he is making both CF and fiberglass pieces for the kit. I have the 3rd kit for the car ever produced in CF and the only ones with the kit right now are sponsored cars so that is kinda neat. Not to mention the company switched who produces the kit for them so our 3 kits are the only ones made from this particualr manufacturer cause they have moved to another one. I know I will be one of the few that will have it for a little while. Turnover time is kinda lengthy. I have been waiting months for this thing to come in mostly due to problems with the molder not the company I got it from. Anyhow that is a little history lesson about the CF kit for anyone interested.

Oh and there are very few cars that have full CF kits made for them so it wins me favor at shows in the judging aspect with the CF goodies. I have wanted a full CF lip kit ever since I saw the Greddy CF kit on a 350Z at Spring Break Tuner Bash earlier this year.

OneFastStanza

lessthanjakejohn wrote:I'm 6'1" 140 :oface but I'm still growing of course....

How do you think the stock paint on the car is? I heard that it isn't very good at all.

The stock paint on the new cars are horrible. The paint on my 11 year old Stanza is golden compared to the Spec. The paint on the Spec chips easily and is not durable at all not to mention the numerous factory flaws. I was very dissappointed with the paint quality as were many new Nissan owners cause it has been a complaint on many of the boards. There is actually a lawsuit being filed against Nissan because of the paint actually so maybe some people will be able to see some money back for the shady quality and maybe respray their cars. I am personally going to respray mine within a couple months before next show season.

fiznat
Car: Grown up :(

I dont understand the big deal about carbon fiber. So what if it's light, I mean how much weight did you REALLY save- and who cares anyhow unless you're like an F1 racer or something. You'd probably save more weight just by eating less cheeseburgers every day, and that wouldnt cost you money!

Definetly looks nice though, cant deny that. :thumbup

lessthanjakejohn

a cf lip?

lessthanjakejohn

I suggest a new grill in the future,

lessthanjakejohn

I don't know I just don't like it too much.

lessthanjakejohn

I'm 6'1" 140 :oface but I'm still growing of course....

How do you think the stock paint on the car is? I heard that it isn't very good at all.

lessthanjakejohn

OneFastStanza wrote:The stock paint on the new cars are horrible. The paint on my 11 year old Stanza is golden compared to the Spec. The paint on the Spec chips easily and is not durable at all not to mention the numerous factory flaws. I was very dissappointed with the paint quality as were many new Nissan owners cause it has been a complaint on many of the boards. There is actually a lawsuit being filed against Nissan because of the paint actually so maybe some people will be able to see some money back for the shady quality and maybe respray their cars. I am personally going to respray mine within a couple months before next show season.

Too bad, maybe now that Nissan is making some money they will pick up the quality.

I heard about all sorts of crap like that from the two b15 boards that I know of.

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

i always say "you can never have enough carbon fiber"

SeVa-S13
Car: '05 GTO 6spd

lessthanjakejohn wrote:I'm 6'1" 140 :oface

/me hands John a sammich.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

it's strong too! and might hold up to when you forget how low the car is and run onto the sidewalk or a parking lot island, I hate it when that **** happens...

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

perhaps two:D

he reminds me of an old buddy my height(6'3") that was maybe 145, that boy was built like a tree in the winter...

s40sxDragon
Car: umm, could cars be it???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lessthanjakejohn "]I'm 6'1" 140 :oface but I'm still growing of course....

Wow, how old are u, because im the same height and weight.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”