HKS USA

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
edthemanjp
Car: 1992 Skyline GTR

Need help getting in contact with HKS. Been to this web site http://www.hks-power.co.jp/en/
didn't help no contact button. May need the center part between the 2 manifolds if I cannot get it repaired, HKS 1419-RN003 (GT25SPLR). Also looking for the 2 center gaskets.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Is that the part number that you need? I looked at their Japanese website, and the only thing they list for contact information is a phone number, so if you speak Japanese, I can give that to you.

If not, I can take that part number and possibly get in touch with them from my end either by calling the shop or talking to an HKS authorized dealer. If you can get the part numbers for the gaskets, I can see about those as well.

edthemanjp
Car: 1992 Skyline GTR

GD thanks, I'll let you know. Thanks to you I did pursue the Japanese web site, I can read Japanese which really helps. I was viewing their 2012 catalog online, thats so awesome that they did that. That catalog has alot of G35, EVO, and BRZ stuff and they still carry the RB26 stuff. I also found the contact information. I'm checking with a local fabricator to see if he can fix my small problem but may need a new piece.

tyndago

There is no HKS USA. One of two places can help, SP Engineering or Pro Motion. Pro Mo only sells to shops. Pretty limited as far as getting HKS now that HKS USA shut down.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”