Hi everyone - I will be picking up my M45 tonight!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
erikdg
Car: 2006 M45 Liquid Platinum/Bourbon, Premium Package W/Sirius

Can't wait to get it!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Congratulations!!!

Let us know how it goes and pictures as soon as you can!

Z

erikdg

Just got back from the dealer when I arrived my car was waiting for me on the red carpet waiting my inspection. Then they gassed it up and washed it while I was inside finalizing the deal. After we were done the salesman went over the features of the car. Very professional all the way from the first call to the drive off. What a pleasent experience from Cerritos Infiniti. I highly recommend them.

Edong t5
Car: M45

Congratulations! You must be very elated. Tell us more about it if you can't send pictures.

TXSJaybird

We should make it a rule that you cant "announce" your car here until you POST PICS!!

Erik, congrats on the purchase and glad you got the red carpet treatment. Let us share it !

erikdg

I'll be posting some pictures this weekend! What a car! Any newbie questions I should know about?

mfortyfive
Car: m45

congrats on your purchase. the one thing i should've gotten on my m was the xm. i've got the roady and shuttle it back and forth between cars. don't know any newbie questions cuz i'm a newbie myself. wonder how hard it would be to retrofit? will be keeping a look out on your new pics.

TXSJaybird

Plenty of newbie questions to be asked...and answers to be found here, and other sites.

mfortyfive, I dont think you can retrofit the XM. if you notice the button configuration is different on the dash if there is no satellite.

If you are a huge fan of it, than it might bother you. Personally, the its not a big deal to me, I dont have satellite. My favorite "station" is the sweeeet sounds of the M performing. I NEVER get tired of that!

mfortyfive
Car: m45

you're right. didn't notice the extra doodad's on the dash. probably will make a very difficult albeit expensive retrofit. the car is awesome enough. music only sweetens the ride. my cd's do the job well for the time being. any talk of an ipod/mp3 player hardwire connection? i know i could easily use fm modulators, but sound quality would be compromised.

TXSJaybird

there is talk of an Ipod configuration coming out..its on their website..and says coming soon?!?

szh

TXSJaybird wrote:there is talk of an Ipod configuration coming out..its on their website..and says coming soon?!?
Really? That would be very nice, indeed!

I'll have to go look ...

Z

erikdg

Ok. I took some pics.

TXSJaybird

NICE!! Now were talkin!! That interior is beautiful. Love that bourbon color.

Wow, I didnt realize so many buttons and options were available in the rear seat! Guess i didnt see one of those at the dealer. I think the sticker on those scared me away

So, what have been your favorite toys so far?

erikdg

I'm really digging most of the features. I wish I could figure out if I could sync my phone book from my cell phone with the car. I got a PM-325 as I have Sprint as a provider. The phone syncs fine, but I haven't figured out how if I can send my contacts.

Really Love the DVD, the cooling seats, NAV is way cool. Like how the headlights turn when going around corners too!Very happy with everything so far. The gas mileage around town doesn't seem so hot though. I don't know what that's about.

TXSJaybird

HAHA! Hope you saved some money left over....the gas is gonna hurt a little! I was pretty freaked out at first myself...

I averaged around 10-12mpg in city at first...got it evened out to 15 now.

Best advice someone gave me....DONT LOOK while at the pump

My Razr phone was able to sync with my M...took a little while. but I got it done. Holds 40 total. You cant do it all at once...have to go one by one...

szh

Very, very nice!

That interior color is very unique and sets the car apart well!

Z

Edong t5
Car: M45

Congratulations. Excellent color combinations. Silver, bourbon and wood gives your car that luxury touch. Options galore, as well. That's a fine car you got there dude.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”