Hey IThaJokaI.

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Do you have build thread somewhere? I wanna see more of what you are doing, that's awesome. You doing it alone? I wanna just find out more about what other people have done before I start planning anything for my truck.

I am starting to read up on how make a rallye setup. I hope that in the next couple years I can get into welding and suspension work.

What wheels are you using for it?

IThaJokaI
Car: '93 Nissan hardbody

breadbox wrote:Do you have build thread somewhere? I wanna see more of what you are doing, that's awesome. You doing it alone? I wanna just find out more about what other people have done before I start planning anything for my truck.

I am starting to read up on how make a rallye setup. I hope that in the next couple years I can get into welding and suspension work.

What wheels are you using for it?
I actually just bought my first 720 friday, but before that I owned a 93 d21(hardbody). Most of the parts can be swapped from one to the other, or they are very similar.

As of right now the plans for the 720 are back half with 4 link and coilovers, 3" lowering spindles in the front with coilovers, and the works.

I will start a build thread soon, over the weekend the truck has got new upper/lower ball joints and will get new tie rod ends all when i put the lowering spindles on.

Welding is easy, I taught myself how to weld. Suspension work can get over whelming at times, but it can be very easy if you pay attention.

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Yeah. I am pumped that I have two same year 720's to work with. Now I just need freetime.

Return to “Datsun 720”