Hey Guys new to the forum

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Azad

Hey guys im new to the forum ovbiously.... but i have a few questions regarding the G35X, i currently own a 98 Audi A4 and what i was wondering is would i be able to fit in the G35. I am 6'8 240 lbs, i know what you saying, if i can fit in the audi i can fit in the G35....but i want to be able to fit in there comftorbaly, i dont want to have the back of my seat all the way back (like i do in my audi). But i was also wondering, with the car spec's that are on the infiniti website, it says that the leg room is 43.1 inch or somewere around there, i was wondering is that measured from the back of the seat? when the seat is all the way back? or is it measured from a normal seating position? I was wondering the same thing about the headroom? I was also wondering have any of you guys had any major problems with the cars? as far as tranny's, engine problems? I am wondering because within the next few weeks i am going to be selling my audi and i want to get a G35X....just because i am addicted to all wheel drive...haha ....well guys i just want to thank you for all your advice and help in advance...thanks again

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Welcome to NICO. You should fit alright. I'm speaking more from coupe experience, but I have a friend who is 6'6 and he fit alright in the car. The sedan has a little more head room than the coupe which will help as well. I'm not too sure about the way leg room is measured though.

There haven't been too many major problems with the car. There were some transmission issues in some of the earlier models, but they supposedly took care of that for the 05+.

My best advice is to go test drive the car and see just see how well you fit. There is a mod for lowering the seat as well if needed. No sunroof also gives a bit more headroom.

Azad

Sounds good to me...thanks for the help i appericate it, i actually am leaving my house right now to go and test drive one....thanks again and hopefully withing the next few weeks i will be the proud new owner...now i have one more question (or a couple actually)....as far as mod's go for the Sedan are there many out there? or is it very limited? because i was searching last night and all i found was for the Coupe so i wasnt sure....any and all help would be greatly appericated...thanks again guys

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

There are a LOT of mods for both... A modded AWD sedan would be awesome!!!

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the Sedan after the test drive!

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”