Hey Guys New NL320 owner here.

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
crazy talk customs
Car: 64 NL320

My names Nic and i'm the proud new owner of a 64 nl320 that I searched and found in a barn. The truck hasnt been registered since 89. I'm currently in the research phase as i learn and figure whats what on this truck. Doing some searching on the net I came across this forum and it seems like this forum has a great group of people with some knowledge. Which brings me to my first and most important search.

The original owner of the truck could no longer find the keys for it. What i'm needing to know is. are there two keys for these trucks (ignition and door lock) ? Is there a key code tag or number somewhere on the truck or on the lock cylinders themselves? And last does anyone know which key blank number I need? If I can atleast find the key blanks I can have impressions of the locks made to get new keys cut.

The truck itself is in decent shape for how long it has sat with the exception of the driverside fender and grille which have some exstensive damage done. The rest of the truck is looking pretty good and the motor is free. Both the brake and clutch master cylinders are bled out however. Are there any sites at all that make reproduction parts for these trucks?

I'll post some pics in another thread shortly.

Thanks for any help,
Nic

crazy talk customs

it seems like I might have asked a tougher question than I had originally thought as Finding keys for this thing aren't going well. If no one knows the answers about key code locations or key blank numbers. could anyone take a picture of there keys?

I found this site http://www.keys4classics.com/html/Datsun_early.html which seems like they would have what I need but without a key blank # I'm still stuck and theres to many to choose from.

Thanks for any help.
Nic

crazy talk customs

Heres some shots of the truck. Can anyone identify the motor for me. From other pics i've seen this isn't the factory motor.

datsun/bmw

Would you sale the 2 wheels you have in the back of the truck?
Thanks Nathan

robbinscars
Car: 1963 datsun L320 pickup

I have a 1963 L320 pickup # L320-3-00811 just got running need any info i can get need brake parts i am in grand prairie texas any help would be great i will post pics soon

Return to “Datsun 320”