Heros vehicle

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
mx6bfast
Car: 08 Rogue SL FWD

Does anyone watch Heroes? I think Claire's car is a Rogue.

philipa_240sx

Yes it is. The Heroes spot was from last year (fall 2007) to promote the Rogue when it was just released.

From Nissan's website:

Quote »Nissan and NBC Announce Superpower-ful Marketing Program

New York – June 13, 2007 -- Nissan and NBC announced today a multi-faceted, robust 360 degree marketing program for season two of “Heroes,” encompassing product integration, off-channel platforms, wireless applications, traditional television advertising and significant on-air and online sponsorships. “Nissan is constantly searching for opportunities to build extensive advertising partnerships that allow us to engage consumers by building brand awareness on many platforms,” says Steve Kerho, director of interactive media, Nissan North America. “This ongoing partnership with NBC also gives us the opportunity to introduce the all-new Nissan Rogue, a new CUV that epitomizes the exciting and adventurous spirit that defines ‘Heroes.’”

“We’re committed to doing business with our clients in ways that extend beyond the 30-second spot and are thrilled to join forces again with Nissan to build on our successful season-one partnership,” says Mike Pilot, President, NBC Universal Ad Sales. “This deal exemplifies the concept of having an ‘upstream relationship’ with our clients and shows just what can be achieved when the clients and creative teams come together early in the process.”

In this one-of-a-kind deal, Nissan will use “Heroes” as the central hub of a multi-pronged marketing campaign for the launch of its new crossover vehicle, the Nissan Rogue. The campaign will kick off on the night of the “Heroes” season premiere, which will be exclusively sponsored by Nissan and broadcast with limited commercial interruption. To further enhance the viewer connection to the Rogue, the vehicle will be integrated into the premiere episode and driven by a main character.

Nissan will also roadblock the full episode of “Heroes” on NBC Rewind for 24 hours after the show’s on-air premiere, marking the first time an advertiser has executed this type of program on NBC Rewind. In addition to more traditional advertising opportunities both on-air and online, the Nissan Rogue campaign also includes sponsorship of numerous unique off channel platforms including a “Heroes” music video and the season one DVD release. Nissan Rogue will also be involved in NBC’s wireless platforms and will sponsor the Heroes 360 WAP sites. [/quote]

mx6bfast

This was on the show Monday night.

ahhbeebee
Car: '08 Rogue SL FWD - Pearl White

The first season also had a Versa featured, not that I watch Heroes or anything?

Leo2005

If this is all you guys talking about then I don't see why are you guys so excited since you saw a corner of the same car the you own? If they would make an action with that like transporter with audi a8 then I'd probably understand it. This is nothing.

zdefonte

Hey, even Maya's car (or was it the other prisoner's car that they took from) was a Iridium Rogue. It's obvious the only had 1 Rogue to use for shooting (as Claire's Rogue was Iridium as well ). They should have used two (different-colored) Rogues!

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

The point is not that they showed the same colored Rogue twice......The point is that they showed the Rogue at all!

mx6bfast

Leo2005 wrote:If this is all you guys talking about then I don't see why are you guys so excited since you saw a corner of the same car the you own? If they would make an action with that like transporter with audi a8 then I'd probably understand it. This is nothing.
Just a simple question that was asked. You are looking way too much into it.

zdefonte

So to answer the OP, yes, Claire received the Rogue as a gift from her Dad on Season 2 Episode 1. I got excited at first, but then every other scene showed the Rogue and it got old fast.

Note: Most, if not all, Heroes characters drive a Nissan.

mtik
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

I wouldn't doubt it.

The advent of Tivo (or PVR's in general) are really taking away the appeal of commercials for advertising.

It's going to be all about product placement.

On a side note, wasn't her Rogue stolen that same episode?

zdefonte

mtik wrote:On a side note, wasn't her Rogue stolen that same episode?
Ah, I guess that is how Maya and her brother got the "same" Rogue from the other prisoner?

Return to “Rogue Forum”