Here is my new EX35

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
jwlthief

got the base Journey RWD in Liquid Platinum...nothing special but just thought I'd share

got some questions already that hopefully people here can help me with

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Thanks for sharing, jwlthief, and welcome to the NICO EX forum!

Cheers,David

jwlthief

forgot to mention it's bonestock with no upgrades...the only thing I got was a clear bra which the dealer threw in. prob not gonna modify it too much...prob just a tint

CaribMon71
Car: 2009 FX50 Sport

Previous Car: 2008 EX35 Journey AWD

Nothing special??? How dare you!

This is a fantastic vehicle! In any trim level. As far as SUVs go, I've had Honda Passport, a Mitsubishi Montero, a Dodge Durango, 2 BMW X-5, and a VW Touareg (V8).

This is by far my favorite. My only real complaint is the lack of rain sensing wipers. That was just stupid not to include them. The Touareg had a very nice feature with the signal lights. When you tap it to change lanes, it blinks 3 times from just 1 tap. If you have a VAG-COM cable (which I do), you can program it to blink as many times as you want. I had mine set to 5. That's the perfect number for a lane change.

I suppose some of this stuff will be added in the future.

But rest assured, you have a special vehicle! Welcome to the club.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”