Helping my brother. Any ideas?

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
JHR16DE
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.6

Hey guys, I've been on the Versa forums for a little over a year but one of my brothers purchased a white '97 Altima about a month ago and I plan on modding his car so Im looking for ideas. We had his windows tinted last week so it looks alot better. I also know that the 93-94 grilles are different so I was wondering if anyone has modded/hacked their front grilles. Any ideas/suggestions are welcomed. :dblthumb:

itwillboost
Car: 2000 alti
2002 Frontier
1995 accord

Clean_4th gen wrote:Hey guys, I've been on the Versa forums for a little over a year but one of my brothers purchased a white '97 Altima about a month ago and I plan on modding his car so Im looking for ideas. We had his windows tinted last week so it looks alot better. I also know that the 93-94 grilles are different so I was wondering if anyone has modded/hacked their front grilles. Any ideas/suggestions are welcomed. :dblthumb:
Drop it, get some nice wheels and your good. From a performance aspect it will cost to much for much else but these can look good and have some potiental to be a nice sedan.

SR86
Car: Nissan

^^^ I've also liked the look of HIDs on some clean sedans

korrupt1
Car: 95 altima

[quote="itwillboost]From a performance aspect it will cost to much for much else but these can look good and have some potiental to be a nice sedan.[/quote]

How ya figure that? Other forums there are plenty of mods happening,, some costly, some not so much. Best idea I feel IMO is for OP to research, follow others ideas/builds.

and it is LARGELY dependent on what he?brother plan to do.....if a real street machine with crazy power under the hood...it can be done....plan on a backup car though while tearing into this one....looks? Looks are easy, some powdercoating, wheels, springs, even some sway bars...etc....

they do look good,,,,I love mine and love the way it looks....I dont plan on SUPER POWAH....but there is a host of goodies coming for it in short order here (largely boost.) I.C.E. for me has been handled already...sooooo...looks and a bit o extra power is last on list. I want a clean driver that when the foot lays down...that stupid kid in the riced out, annoying sounding and pathetically slow Civic THINKS he is fast....gets doors smoked off by the seemingly quiet and TAME Altima family car (and yea, I know ricers just stay on throttle...I will back off....they can blow their engine to pieces)....and cant beat that little squeeze of power getting on the on ramp.....and the V8 trucks that think they are fast also....suddenly wonder "where the hell did THAT thing come from??????"

its all about FUN....and how much you willing to spend to HAVE FUN.

Keep in mind the is a VQ30 swapped Altima or 2 out there and one is being supercharged as we speak here....so all things are possible

JHR16DE
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.6

Thanks guys. Havent done much to it, just helping my brother keep it running healthy...

Here's my Versa...

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”