Help with SR20DE not sure what parts I’m missing

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
mlussardi9614
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

I’m new here to this group but was hoping some of you could help me out. I have a SR20DE swap that I got in a trade from a friend I know the engine works but some parts have been removed over time and I’m trying to go through my other parts from other KA and SR20DET I’ve had in the past to put it back together for the most part it’s together it’s just some smaller things and since I’ve not messed with one of these engines before I need some help
The engine is a Nissan SR20de (non turbo) version it’s from a S14 Anyways I have the full swap the engines i have the Sr20de transmission, I have the ECU and the upper and lower wiring harnesses that has already been spliced together to fit right in to a 240sx S14 my problem comes ffr some of the bolt on parts have been removed over time and I don’t know which go with the sr20de like will a ka starter or alternator Power steering stuff like that fit a SR20de it would be easier to show you what’s missing but I don’t seem to know how to add pics on here

oLemurs
Car: 2005 Mazda 6, 1978 Buick regal, 1993 240sx

sr20de should have the same pullies and stuff as the det, but i believe most of the accessories are the same as the KA you might have to swap the pullies over. there is a ton of information online about this.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”