HELP WITH SPOILER

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
hdsbunbury
Car: 1995 nissan altima

thenks for looking out

i just got the OEM side skirts, OEM trunk spoiler.

can some one tell me the right alignment to mount the spoiler,its dimensions to where the holes should be drill in.

and help on installing the sides skirt any help will be nicethanks

Modified by hdsbunbury at 11:28 AM 6/24/2007

hdsbunbury

come on guys 30+ views and not one comment!

was up with that?

pollock3s
Car: 2005 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

There should be a template that came with the part. Mine did and it looks really good installed. I just drilled about five holes after I strategically placed it on the car. The wife croaked when I started drilling.

eddie57
Car: Nissan Altima 2017 V6, 3.5L

Hi, Did you get you spoiler installed? I am looking to buy one for the altima and would like to ask you were you bought yours and is it similar to the factory type of spoler? Any tips are appreciated.

Eddie 2004 Altima

hdsbunbury

well now not yet i havent really installed the oem spoiler yet.i was planning on doing so this week end but i cut my finger got surgery and all that stuff, well i bought mine at a salvage shop out here in arizona in nice shape no cracks just minor scratch i got it for 100$ not bad

but check out wingswest.com they got some spoiler or heck out ebay.com they got some as well but they claim to be original wich i doubt but check it out

Return to “Altima General Discussions”