Help with chewed up wiring!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
integraoligist

Hi all,
So I had a Groundhog decide to go after both of my vehicles.... my Toyota he chewed 3 different wire harnesses and made the whole car inoperable. I was able to track all 3 down via the codes it was throwing, and fix them and we're good to go there...

The '04 Armada on the other hand, these are the issues that have come up:
1. headlight is out (both headlight wires were chewed about 4" from the lamp connection, 1 chewed completely through, i already fixed these and they work fine.)
2. Check Engine Light (code came up as an exhaust issue, found the rear O2 wire was chewed... i fixed this and light is gone now.)
3. ABS/VCT/Slip lights are all on (i can NOT find this one. Which harness of wires do I need to be looking at that would throw these lights? Just to be safe I checked the brake pads, fluid level, those are fine, so i know it's a wire issue like everything else as this all started at the same exact time on both cars.)

Thanks all for the help!

macgiver

mac,tis a bit of work ahead of you ,good luck on that ,but me thinks you should put some "gopher bait-be -gone" around engine compartment IF 'n you ever fix it "proper" :facepalm:

integraoligist

macgiver wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:37 am
mac,tis a bit of work ahead of you ,good luck on that ,but me thinks you should put some "gopher bait-be -gone" around engine compartment IF 'n you ever fix it "proper" :facepalm:
:whistle:

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”