HELP! s13 sr heater hoses

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
DinoMan
Car: 95 s14 240

Okay so i just got my s13 sr into my s14 a week or two ago. The shop did it for me because my mom didnt want me working on it myself since she didnt trust me with it :frown: . But now after its put in i have the problem of heater hoses.... the shop did not say anything about it before when it was out of the engine and i wasnt thinking about it. but now the engine is in and i have to do the heater hoses with it in! theres pretty much no clearance between the head and firewall which is the worst part. also i heard the s13 motor and s14 firewall have different sizes for heater hoses. I know someone on here made a kit for this stuff with all the neccesary hoses but i cant find it. I read it in some post awhile back reading about someones build and im confused. HELP! :ohno:

JS14.5
Car: '95 S14.5

Enjuku racing sells the heater hoses

jdmxpress
Car: 93 s13, red top sr20det
91 s13 (build in progress)

ya its damn near impossible to get to the back of the motor with it bolted to the motor mounts. the easiest thing is to just hook up a cherry picker to the motor and unbolt the motor mounts, that will be the easiest and will make sure you get the clamps on the hoses tight enough

DinoMan
Car: 95 s14 240

i got the hose part now, frsport carries a good set, little cheaper i think by 5 dollars than enjuku. But anyway, another problem im thinking of is that with the s14 i have a water c*** valve i have to put in place. Anyone else run into this problem? maybe a pic of your setup? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”