Help! Rb20det. I have a lot of questions going to pick up a s13. Miss firing on 2nd and 5th cyl

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
Tyler Eiland
Car: 240sx rb20det

Hi all thanks in advance for any help. Goin to pick an s13 Rb20det currently misfiring on 2nd and 5th cyl. Guy has z32 ignitor I'm going to wire up when I get there but wondering any other things to check/swap when I get there it has rb25 injectors fuel and turbo with boxer field ecu also wondering if stock rb20 ecu will run the rb25 injectors turbo and fuel rail thinking I should swap the ecu since no idea what it is actually tuned for and seller has little info on swap before him he is the first to get it even running could the misfire be caused by the boxer ecu or maf tps Cas just really trying to figure out what spare parts I should take to try to get her up and running right should I put rb20 injectors back in any info would be tremendous help thanks again.

Alssss
Car: 180sx and a N14sss

Start simple missing on two. Start with plugs though leads coils injectors don't get tangled up in changing things out until you need to. It maybe internal. Sounds like it needs a flogging lol. Good luck

ca18det_boy

I'm curious as to how this is set up. I don't see how it is running 25 injectors. 20 and 26 are both top feed and the 25 is side feed. I know there used to be adapter plates to run the greddy manifold, but last I heard those are no longer in play and hard to find.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”