HELP MY CAR WONT START

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
illesttimothy
Car: Infiniti G35S 2007 Sedan

HELP MY CAR WONT START

Postby illesttimothy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:20 pm

I have an issue with my 07 Infiniti G35S I recently unplugged the battery the stereo and navi and my vehicle doesn’t want to crank. I got a new battery already still has the same issue. Every time I push the start it on it stays on and the vehicle doesn’t want to turn off the fan keeps running. I had a locksmith come to see if I just had reprogram the key but there’s no power to his reader when plugged into my car. If anyone has had this issue let me know please the only way to turn off my car is to unplug the battery. All fuses checked all not burnt

telcoman
Car: 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796mi. 2013 Altima 2.5SV

Re: HELP MY CAR WONT START

Postby telcoman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

illesttimothy wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:20 pm
I have an issue with my 07 Infiniti G35S I recently unplugged the battery the stereo and navi and my vehicle doesn’t want to crank. I got a new battery already still has the same issue. Every time I push the start it on it stays on and the vehicle doesn’t want to turn off the fan keeps running. I had a locksmith come to see if I just had reprogram the key but there’s no power to his reader when plugged into my car. If anyone has had this issue let me know please the only way to turn off my car is to unplug the battery. All fuses checked all not burnt
http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual? ... 5_Sedan/pg

You may have a blown fuse, a problem in the wiring harness or a defective starter.

Use your multi-meter to trace

Telcoman

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”