Help Memory Seat Not WORKING

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
RMCR7
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56

Hello everyone this is my first post and also my first Infiniti QX56, so I got an amazing deal on a 2008 QX56 from a private party and just realize that the memory seats arent working not even flashing lights, so I unplugged the negative cable on the battery and let rest for 15 mind to reset the car and still nothing works, I’m wondering if the fuse is bad but after 3 hours of research turns out that I can’t find anything about that Fuse, so here I am begging for HELP!!! :ohno:

marctronixx

there is a fuse panel on the drivers side and passenger side.

get the service manual for your car. its avail free on this very site. look up top to start.

also this has been asked a few times on this forum. perhaps a brief cursory search would yield some fruit. :)

RMCR7
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56

Thanks mactronixx can you help get this info

marctronixx

mbroeder
Car: Infiniti M45 2007

I am also finding no information about fuses. Even in the service manuals do they layout what fuse is for what. When it gets to that section usually the section is gone. Can someone answer on this forum where I would find the fuse(s) or relay(s) for the memory seating, the power seating and the power mirrors. My steering wheel power works as well as the lumbar support on the seat but nothing else. Thank you

marctronixx

its all in the service manual. that's the official manual the tech use!

the memory seats, steering wheel, and mirror memory is operated via the BCM to the ADP or Automatic Drive Positioner.

look that up.

the fuse panel is on the drivers side. look in the fuse panel layout and read the descriptions.

lumbar is not a memorized setting.

the steering wheel position is a saved memory position.

mbroeder,

what car do you have? if you have the memory seat buttons, and you press one od them, do they operate anything?

did they work before?

need more info to help over the internet.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”