Help me build this board

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
kenbagby

Help me make this a great easy to use resource for old Datsun Pickups. Volunteer your expertise, moderate, advise "newbees" and share repair information with others. Please suggest additional forums and topics. Thanks Ken [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

71-521

Very nice...I will lend a hand at whatever you need...

L8r

Paul

71-521

hey Ken...have you thought of including the 620 trucks?

kenbagby

Get us a 620 owner who says "yes" and we'll do it. Along with any other model!:D

71-521

Ken:

I had a [user=57]steroid[/user] ask me what the vision of this board was...he just became a member here...

Maybe He could be the 620 advisor...hmmm

Anyways, this vision of this board(as I remember it) is to provide a place where members can search for info easier than the old Yahoo group...in a forum setting and where files and pictures can be uploaded...members can instant message each other thru the pm system and hopefully things are arraigned in an organized manner here...

now correct me if I've missed anything here, Ken...:D

kenbagby

Paul I just wrote to Joshua (remember he's in the doghouse over his 320 purchase) and I quote
"Josh, if I remember right there were only 150 NL's documented in the  US" that being said "we're on a mission from God".... to get these old vehicles back on the road!  I've even got my dog praying for us!

This board is made to complement not compete with any resource out there already. We just want to make it easier for people to find resources. We have plenty of space to add anything we want. I started out focused on the Datsun trucks. I've had a few people ask about some of the 50-60's cars and I personally don't have a problem with even adding cars if that person were willing to take responsiblity for that section of the page. Of course you or I would have to do the initial set-up. When I get a chance I'll start a poll.

Return to “Datsun Chat”