Help identify 3pc wheels - Asanti or Kinesis?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
InTheRough
Car: 1969 Datsun Roadster 1600

So, I just bought these wheels on a bit of a whim. I needed a set with similar specs and they were around what I was looking to spend. When I found them, they were listed as "Asanti" wheels so I tried searching for the model but could not find anything that was similar. No Luck. I looked closer at the bore cap and noticed it said "Kinesis" so I searched that thinking the seller had miss-labeled the wheels and, low-and-behold, I found the Kinesis K68.
Now, I know that center caps are easily replaceable so I didn't take as the final answer. I was in a bit of a rush when I met the guy as he was working and I had my 1yo daughter with me so I inspected the condition, gave him the cash and went on my way. When I got home I took a closer look and found an etching on the hub backing plate.
Etching:
Asanti
5x114 CR/66.1
Z 1.0 PAD#34322

Even the lip & barrel assembly bolts say "Asanti/Lexani" on them but, like the center cap, those could be replace...

Ok, evidence points to that they are Asanti wheels but I cannot identify the style. Can anyone identify what wheels these really are?

Wheels purchased:

Kinesis K68 (Black):

Asanti AF-120 (closest match):
Notice the spoke voids don't match or extend between the bolts.

DoN_BLaZe34
Car: 2007 M45 Sport - Sold
2006 FX45 - Traded
2014 Q70S 5.6 - Sold
2017 Q70L 5.6 - Current

Did you ever figure this out?

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”