Help i wana synchronization my ipod with my new FX50,2009 !!

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
hyper

Dear all ..

I just got my new FX 50 , 2009 @ last before 2 Days ago ….. and I am new in infinite family ..

I am looking for small help and guidance … I want to synchronize my iPod ( 30 GB ) with audio system .

Moreover, yesterday I purchased one cable called Apple Composite AV Cable but unfortunately its not s synchronize my iPod with audio system.. just sound come out via aux mood and with out synchronize and also not charging my ipod too .. SO its not the right cable ( losing money )

So , could any one advice me the cable NAME that can I plugged on my FX50 and will be 100% synchronize with my audio system so I can direct control from the bottom in weal steering and audio system in car with out referring to iPod weal and bottom.

In addition , I saw someone integrated his I phone to the audio system in New FX :

youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated

so any advice and assistance , for my issue …

Best regards,,,

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Congrats on the new ride! Welcome to NICOclub, and it is a pleasure having you here in the FX Forum!

Didn't the vehicle come with the proper cable. I may be a bit uneducated on this issue, but I have an '09 Murano with the IPOD connection, it allows the dash to control all the functions of the IPOD, and it displays all song and disc information. I thought the FX had the exact same thing???????

I do know that if you have the iPhone that you are NOT able to charge the iPhone using the FX's iPod connection.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”