HELP! Fuse replacement

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
Redstorm117
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 S

I have a 2013 Altima. I have been searching for information regarding replacing a fuse. The courtesy/step light in the door is not working. I have searched the owner manual, the service manual and I can't find which fuse to replace. Short of pulling every fuse out, I need help, if anyone knows which fuse to replace, I would appreciate the information. Thank you

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

This might be a stupid question, but have you checked the inside of the panel that hides the fuse box? I assume this fuse would be inside the cabin and that usually means it's in the side of the dashboard that is visible when you open the driver door. There should be an access panel that opens up to reveal the fuse bank. The underside of that panel almost always will have a diagram of the fuses with a description of what each is for.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Redstorm117 wrote:I have a 2013 Altima. I have been searching for information regarding replacing a fuse. The courtesy/step light in the door is not working. I have searched the owner manual, the service manual and I can't find which fuse to replace. Short of pulling every fuse out, I need help, if anyone knows which fuse to replace, I would appreciate the information. Thank you
What makes you think your problem is a fuse?

Have you tested/replaced the bulb?

Have you obtained a multimeter to test for voltage at the bulb?

Have you checked for a possible missing or broken ground

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Altima/2014 ... ma/INL.pdf

See page INL-56

Also see

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Altima/2014%20Altima/PG.pdf

good luck

Telcoman

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”