Help!!! Front wipers not working.

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
Jam-Dodge
Car: Nissan skyline R33 RB25det *Forged*

:tisk: Hi guys i'v finally got a R33 GTST & man do i apsolutely love the mach. :chuckle:
a superb R33 (apparantly forged internals) :naughty:
cause of my other project/s with the s13 i had to leave the r33 parked up for few months but starts 1st time anytime.
& a nightmare now its out' ive got a problem with my front wipers, they dont even turn on.
No washer from jets either.
i've checked the fuse which shows voltage but at the motor end im kind of stuck cause all those pins are a maze without the diagram, :squint: & the one which i got was coded in japanese.
the only other thing i'll do is check for voltatge/continuity from the coded wires but i also see a Wiper amp, No idea what that is but found out that its like a relay for the wipers.
I really need some help to get the wipers sorted cause now being winters we've got rain/sleet/snow you name it meaning i can't really drive the skyline without the wipers working :facepalm:

can someone forward me the wiring diagram for the wiper circuit pls or tell me how the wiring is set up in the circuit so its back on the road.

from what i can tell the cars got a pretty basic setup:

Fmic
straight through exhaust
hks air filter
recicrulating bov
performance Lunch clutch [on off type one]
Manual boost controller.

iv'e got receipts for it being forged with a larger turbo walbro pump etc but i cant verify the pump need to take it out i guess, but once its started in defo sounds forged, races like my Yammy. performance wise its not Hugely different from my prior ca18 but guess i havent really taken it dwn the revs hard enough.
the next thing i'll do is to strip the steering console to check for missing connection between the swithc or something oh and the rear wiper/washers ok. :werd:

Jam-Dodge
Car: Nissan skyline R33 RB25det *Forged*

well, i gotta say it was a tech procedure but was reading very high resistance in the power cables for the motor but now sorted. tad dissapointed no help via post but guess, thats how it goes.

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”