Help finding turbo parts...

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

Hey Michael, I got that 45* deal for my tap, it's barbed on one end and threaded on the other (both male)... my oil line is female and threaded, it fits the male threaded end... however, presumably when I tap the block, I'll need the threaded end in the block... would a hardware store sell a converter, or can I tap with the barbed end or what? I'll run a few searches and look... it seems most people were smart enough to find the ever-rare dual male threaded 45* taps...

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

Your oil line is threaded? What kind of oil line you got. All you have to do is drill and tap block, screw *45 degree fitting in block, slide oil return line over the end of the barb, clamp it down on both sides.

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

I got the line from ATP Turbo (same site you showed me for the 45* tap). It's SS braided, good stuff, just has the wrong end at the moment...

I could order a converter from them and overnight it or whatever if I had to, but I'd prefer to get a converter locally of at all possible... or figure something out... I dunno how to work it...

I think the Home Depot plumbing section might be able to help... a friend of mine who is helping me's dad is a plumber as well, he may have something.

edit again: There's an aircraft supply shop nearby, their website held some promise, it had a lot of things that were almost what I needed, and my buddy who showed me the site said that they were pretty flexible and could help me come up with a solution.
Modified by nametakennow at 10:27 AM 8/2/2005

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”