~Help - bluetooth doesn't activate sometimes

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
jillsong
Car: FX35

Every couple of days, the bluetooth will not activate. I have to pair it again (replace the phone). It's a hassle and it doesn't work every time because the car sometimes doesn't recognize the command. It went out 2 days ago and I haven't been able to pair it again yet. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

49erfan
Car: 2009 Infiniti FX 35

yes

happened to me already on third day of ownership. Although I got it to pair by turning the phone off and on.

cliplaw
Car: 2009 FX35

Same here. If the phone is charging in the car, the system does not connect. I get a message on the phone that the bluetooth is disconnected. If I turn the phone off, then on, it pairs. I wrote to Infiniti, was told to see the dealer.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Contact the dealership and ask them if they have fix for this problem.

49erfan
Car: 2009 Infiniti FX 35

I think this issue is more about the phone then the car.

I have two cellphones with bluetooth

One pairs no matter what - if I get in and start car with phone on, if I turn phone on when car is running, if phone is charging, etc. Moto Razr.

The other phone is a basic samsung. If I start car while phone is already on, the phone pairs. If I start car first, then start phone, it may or may not pair. Usually not.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”