Help 2003-2004 model please

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
goliath27

ok ok, first im not new to the whole forum thing, but i do have to say i'm pressed on time

seconde i appologze for NOT doing a search, but i did and since times a factor i just need some straight answers, thank you

I'm in the market to purchase an infiniti M45 2003, with 44k miles on it

the price is 17k, color and everything i want with the exception of navigation

QUESTION IS- are these cars reliable, are their lot of problems with them such as elctric and such, is their anything that would lead you to say DO NOT BUY IT?

simple reason is i dont see them on the road alot and i really like this car, but need an opinion from an owner instead of a regular viewer

THANK YOU Very Much

ALi

goliath27

ok i found some posts on oil consumption, is their anything else other then that, is it a big issue?

allso how would i find the oil change sheets from a dealer, what would i need to do?

ALi

jasbuzz
Car: 04 M45

i heard the transmission TPS sensor needs to be done or something like that!! Other than that this car is a beast!!! 8)

goliath27

anything else from anyone else?

ALi

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

It's a great car!

With proper maintance and some TLC it will last a long time.

That price is great.

Good Luck!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

I'd say the oil consumption is the only big thing to worry about. My 2003 M45 now has a bit over 40k miles on it and it is running great. Just do get some of the TSB's done (transmission TCU re-program to latest code would be first).

Sure there have been minor things, but nothing that would cause me to worry about my car. A few people have had major things go wrong (like a recent Nav failure) that could be costly. So, getting an extended warranty would be a good idea. I got an Infiniti 100k mile warranty coverage on mine when i bought it.

It is a sleeper of a car! The looks and power are deceptive.

Z

RENAULTNISSAN
Car: 2003 M45 TECH/2006 ARMADA LE

GREAT CAR!! Not a better buy on the market with a V8. Typical Nissan nuances but nonetheless great Japanese reliabilty and performance.

Best of Luck!!

goliath27

thank you all, very much apreaciated

keep u posted on my status

ALi

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”