Hello new to forum!!!

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
zxe010

Hello everyone! My first car was a nissan Pulsar & then I went to a NX2000. I drifted away from nissan for awhile but now I am coming back. The Altima Coupe really caught my eye. Unfortunately I have to wait at least two months to get it. I put my deposit down yesterday since there were none available with my specifications. I can't wait to get that baby on the road.

dragon17
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S

zxe010 wrote:Hello everyone! My first car was a nissan Pulsar & then I went to a NX2000. I drifted away from nissan for awhile but now I am coming back. The Altima Coupe really caught my eye. Unfortunately I have to wait at least two months to get it. I put my deposit down yesterday since there were none available with my specifications. I can't wait to get that baby on the road.
Congrats on the new coupe. It's a great ride.

Yeahbeer
Car: 2008 Altima coupe 3.5

Hey whats up guys, im new to the forums also hopefully going to pay for my new coupe today and maybe drive it home! God makes work go by so damn slow lol just sitting here waiting!

95altyindaatl
Car: 95 Altima

New coupe is hot man congrats... I used to have the NX2000 thing is a beast

MaximA32

I love the Alty coupe. I drove the 3.5 SE 6MT and the thing handled like a dream.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”