Hello guys. Can you help me with some info on Z31s?

A home for 1983–1989 300ZX owners!
Chimaera987

I'm making a racing game in my free time and I want a Z31 in my game. I need a little bit of info about the car, especially on the JDM version. So, I've seen pictures of pre-facelift cars with normal headlights and the split headlights:Image
Is this export only or for the Turbo model or what? Also are there any other differences between the 2 seater and the 2+2 model on the exterior besides being longer and the bigger wheelbase? (like longer doors or something).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the facelift changed everything on the car, so I guess I have to re-model everything except the "middle"of the car.
If possible, I would also like the list of stock rims and paints available.
Of course let's not forget specs, I need all the specs and especially the torque curve, because linear power won't really make the cars feel that different, especially if it's an NA car. I don't necessarily need the ones for the Z31, as long as it is the same engine, it's fine.

I know this is a little weird, but I want to have different versions of the car, because it's really not that hard to swap some numbers and to add or remove some trim pieces to make all the trims available(for now), especially without doing any detailed interiors, those would be a nightmare.

I hope you can help me about these or at least point me in the right direction, because honestly, I have no idea where to start regarding the specs. Do you know any website that has detailed specs for JDM models, something like automobile-catalog.com? It can be in any language.

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

I have no idea on JDM, hopefully someone else has those. the car you have pictured there is either a 84 or 85 Turbo, you can tell that it has the hood scoop and 5 lug wheels. The car changed a bit in 1986 with a newer looking bumper out back, new rims and some body aero treatment. The power didn't change until 1987 when power was upped to 165hp NA and 205 Turbo.

Check out the wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_300ZX

Return to “300ZX (Z31) Forum”