Hello from Colorado.

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
rabbipal

Hi all, just picked up my new-to-me 07 fx45 a few days ago from Audi Denver. I sold my 335i bimmer so I could buy this bad boy. After being a long time BMW owner, I just got tired of the progressively difficult maintenance for the average diy-er. Yesterday I replaced the oil (drained 5.5 qts, replaced with 6), checked the transmission oil (was still red), replaced the rear differential oil (was light brown). Didn't do the transfer case and front differential because I assumed it couldn't be that bad given that the rear diff wasn't nearly as bad as I would have thought. I love how easily accessible and easy this vehicle is to work on. My baby has about 112k miles on the clock, with the tech package and keyless start. Is there anything else I should do as preventative, or anything else I should look for? Also, does anyone have a remote start installed. Been googling a lot but can't find a diy for it. A remote start is almost a must have for Colorado winters. Have a good one. Cheers.

fx45_nismo

How's it going buddy, I just got my FX45 a few months ago..whenever you want to hit some meets let me know

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”