Hello Again - It's only been a decade.

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
ImBackBitches
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX
Mazworx SR2.2 Stroker, etc

Hey everyone,

I was thinking to document the revival of my car, and I thought it fitting I revive an account on one of the first places I started researching tuning the 240. Cause for s*** and giggles!

First off, I wish I still had my old Hotmail email, so I could reset the password on my old acct, Just to see what stupid crap was written in my signature, and all of the ignorant questions I had. I'll probably search for that if I bother to keep documenting this, and stick around.

Sup Y'all! It's been a minute. I'm pretty sure I have the better part of a decade of dust on my 1991 240, But I just purged everything Honda from my life. Right down to the misc. parts in the garage.
The sale from the donor car is going to finance getting the old car back together!

They're getting the Band back together!

...Shoot.... anyway. I'll figure out how to post some pics, and get a build thread started. It will be cool to be back. Unless the internet has become a place of darkness and hate hahahaha, and then I may just fix my car and hang out with my kids.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:wavey:

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR Pictures can also be added as an attachment.

I can help you get back into your old account, even if you no longer have access to the email address associated with it.

ImBackBitches

I was just uploading and looking at the tutorial.
Is a link to the gallery going to work here?

https://imgur.com/a/in1FoOv

Or do i have to upload individual photos?

ImBackBitches

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Pics working here! Welcome back. Everything looks pretty clean.
Looks like you're just building boost more and more. What turbo are you running? Must be a big boy!

ImBackBitches

PapaSmurf2k3 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:15 am
Pics working here! Welcome back. Everything looks pretty clean.
Looks like you're just building boost more and more. What turbo are you running? Must be a big boy!
Yes, pretty clean with 4 different layers of dust on it.
Carpet may need a thorough cleaning. And I'm tossing around the idea of a real paint job to scrap the vinyl. The body is rust free, but there's probably something hiding.

If I recall correctly, the turbo is a GTX3582R - That tune was on race fuel though.

Goal will be LESS power. But I'll have the dyno guys follow the numbers. What it likes, it likes. Shooting for under 500, or whatever premium gas will get me with no knock
It's been awhile. It's been fun pulling out parts.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”